2nd February 2013, 03:43 PM
robinguptaji

Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th

I have 75% marks in class 12, 43% in B.com honours from delhi univ. And 73% in mba in finance from sikkim manipal univ. Can i eligible for sbi po exam 2013 ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  3. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  4. Am I eligible for clerical exam in SBI after scoring 58% marks in 12th
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam with 58% in 12th and 60% in graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% marks in UG and 66% in PG? What is the eligibility?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation
  9. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  11. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  12. Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  14. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  17. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
27th May 2013, 03:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th

Graduation is enough to apply for bank P.O. Mark percentages are not a matter for consideration. Age of the applicant must be less than 30 years. Relaxation in age is extended for reserved category candidates. OBC candidates can have 3 year age relaxation and SC/ST can have 5 year age reduction.
28th May 2013, 10:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinguptaji View Post
I have 75% marks in class 12, 43% in B.com honours from delhi univ. And 73% in mba in finance from sikkim manipal univ. Can i eligible for sbi po exam 2013 ?

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks .Final year of the candidate are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

You have completed graduation degree so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam .But your degree must be recognized .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates:

OBC Candidates: 3 years.
SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
VH/OH Candidates(Gen): 10 years.
VH/OH Candidates(OBC): 13 years.
VH/OH (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years.

Topics for SBI PO exam-

After the written they should conduct GD round .If you have qualified in GD round you are eligible for Personal Interview section .

The Best Books for SBI PO Exam are

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

SBI State Bank of India Probationary Officers' 2013 Recruitment Examination: Previous Solved Papers
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

SBI PO Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India
Author: Unique Research
Publisher: Unique Publishers

For notification or on line application click on the link www.statebankofindia.com/
28th May 2013, 10:57 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

SBI Stands State Bank of India

SBI Po Eligibility :

Nationality : Indian

Educational Qualification : Any Graduation from a recognized university

Distance & open degree candidates will not accept

Age Limit : Candidates age limit between 21 to 30 years

The upper age relaxation as per govt rules

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates

10 years age relaxation for PWD candidates

Selection Process :

Written Test

Interview

List of Books :

28th May 2013, 12:36 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of SBI is State Bank of India.

The abbreviation of PO is Probationary Officer.

Not at all, you can't be eligible for State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam according to your present educational qualifications.

The educational qualifications regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of bachelor degree are not preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage for this exam.

Age criteria and relaxation regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# 21-30 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PH candidates.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The syllabus regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam is below mentioned:-

# Quantitative Aptitude.

# Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.

# Marketing Aptitude.

# General Awareness.

# Computer Awareness.

# English Language.

The paragon regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam is below mentioned:-

Thanks.

28th May 2013, 02:23 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

P.O. - Probationary Officer, the exam for which is conducted by State Bank of India as per its requirement which one can apply after Graduation in any stream.

Hence after 12th one is not eligible to apply for P.O. Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation, can apply for SBI P.O. Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
28th May 2013, 04:09 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hello,

:::::Educational qualifications for SBI and SBI Associate Banks:::::

PO --- A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Clerical --- Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks

OR

Diploma Course passed after 10th Standard with a minimum of 60% marks

OR

A degree (Graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks Note – Relaxation of age as per rules for reserved candidates.

::::Age limit:::

SBI and SBI Associate Banks:

PO --- 21 to 30 years
Clerical --- 18 to 28 years
Note – Relaxation of age as per rules for reserved candidates

Best Books for SBI PO Exam are

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

SBI State Bank of India Probationary Officers' 2013 Recruitment Examination: Previous Solved Papers
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

SBI PO Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India
Author: Unique Research
Publisher: Unique Publishers

28th May 2013, 04:10 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th

Quote:

Dear Friend,

Yes , off course you are eligible for SBI PO exam after completing graduation degree.....

Eligibility and Criteria:

The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent. The same should be in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam. not require any kind of percentage marks. final years students also eligible for it...

The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling....

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

Relaxation on upper age:

Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35 years..

Other Backward Classes: 33 years..

Persons With Disabilities: 10 years..

Ex-Servicemen: 35 years..

Candidates from Kashmir Division: 35 years.

Exam Pattern :-

All the best......
28th May 2013, 04:16 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

yes,

you are eligible for SBI PO exam. to apply for PO exam you must have graduation and you have completed your graduation so you can apply for PO exam.

your age should between 21-30 year.

There are three stages in PO exam-

written test
group discussion
personal interview

In written exam there are two papers first is objective paper and second descriptive paper. if you clear objective paper then your marks of descriptive paper will be considered.in written exam question related to Aptitude,general knowledge,Maths and English are asked.

In objective exam almost 20-30 question are asked related to Date Interpretation you should prepare these question very much.

In descriptive paper you to write a Letter,essay,paragraph and answer from a paragraph.for descriptive paper you have 1 hour.

For PO exam written exam is very important. you should give more time for preparation of date interpretation question. for preparation you should consider best books.
28th May 2013, 05:33 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Minimum Academic qualification require to apply for SBI PO Exam is Graduation Passed out in any discipline from Recognized university.SBI PO Recruitment is done on the basis of Graduation Level marks and Qualification.
As you have passed your Graduation and the marks required to apply for SBI PO is 60% minimum in Graduation.

There is also attempt Limitations for applying in SBI PO Exam.Its details are as follows :-

Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details :-

Thus you will not be eligible to apply for SBI Exam.Apart from this you will also not be eligible to apply for any Banking Exam,becuase Clerical Grade Exam from now a days is taken from Graduation degree level.The minimum marks required to apply for Banking Exam is 60% and you do not have 60% minimum in Graduation.
28th May 2013, 08:42 PM
ritesh@ashu
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th

My dear friend only 12 th is not enough to fulfill the criteria in SBI PO EXAM.For your kind information let me tell you the criteria.
The eligibility criteria for the SBI bank PO exam is that you must have completed graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/OBC).
Age shouild be between 21 to 30 years.
Age relaxation of 3 years to the OBC candidate and of 5 years to the SC/ST candidate students.

BEST OF LUCK
28th May 2013, 09:22 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for bank P.O. Exam on the basis of 12th qualification.

There is no need of any percentage of marks in any level of education for application to SBI, P.O. Exam.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI, P.O. Exam should be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
29th May 2013, 12:09 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........

No,you are not eligible for Bank PO exam after +2 , The candidates those who are interested to appear for Bank Po exam they have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which are as follows........

*The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize University.
*The age limit is 21 -30 years , There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
*The candidates should be a citizen of India.

Good luck..............
29th May 2013, 10:03 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

SBI stands for State Bank of India.

Yeah you are eligible SBI PO, the details about SBI PO are given below.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university and no need of percentage restrictions in this exam.

The candidate who are applying this exam should be a Indian citizen.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

Three years relaxation for OBC candidates,

Five years relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

Ten years relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection process:-

Written examination,

Personal interview.

General english,

General awareness, marketing and computer knowledge,

Data interpretation and Numerical ability,

Reasoning.

For more details visit below website

www.sbi.co.in

All the best.
29th May 2013, 02:05 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that after passing graduation you are eligible for S.B.I bank P.O exam.

Eligibility for Bank P.O exam:-
>> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized University.

>> Age limit is 21-30 year.
For ST/SC candidate 21-35 year.

> Only Indian Can apply in this exam.

For date of notification log on to www.sbi.co.in

ALL THE BEST!
29th May 2013, 04:13 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks .Final year of the candidate are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

You have completed graduation degree so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam .But your degree must be recognized .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates:

OBC Candidates: 3 years.
SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
VH/OH Candidates(Gen): 10 years.
VH/OH Candidates(OBC): 13 years.
VH/OH (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years.
29th May 2013, 05:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Every year SBI will conduct a written Exam for the recruitment of PO positions for various SBI branches all over India.

This year also SBI PO Exam was conducted recently.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria that is required for the candidate to apply for SBI PO Exam.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.
-Candidates who have completed only 12th class but not Graduation are not eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.

Age criteria :
-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit for the candidates of OBC category upto 3 years.
-Relaxation upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.
-When it comes to candidates with physical disabilities, they can take this exam upto 40 years.

Number of attempts :
For General category : Maximum of 4 times
For OBC category candidates : Maximum of 7 times
For SC/ST category candidates : There is no limit on the number of attempts.

So you are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.

Have good preparation for the written exam and crack it.

Once you have done with the written test, you should go through Interview.

All the best.
30th May 2013, 08:35 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend....................

Eligibility for PO:

Educational qualification:

Any degree from recognized university.

Age Criteria:

Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years

Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows:

3 years for OBC.

5 years for SC.

10 years for PWD.

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-

General english,

Reasoning,

Numerical ability,

Marketing aptitude,

General awareness/Computer knowledge.
30th May 2013, 08:33 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.......

[B]SBI PO Eligibility:[\B]

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Candidate should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

No percentage required for this exam.

Candidate age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable for other categories.

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates.

5 years upper age relaxation for SC\ST candidates.

10 years upper age relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

All the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?