9th February 2013, 12:03 PM
rajni gandha tripathi

How can I join Law college through CLAT if I am a student of B.Pharma

Hi, i am rajni. I am the student of b.pharma, but i want to leave this degree and want to join law collage on correspondence through clat. Can i join the law collage through clat on correspondence?

23rd June 2014, 06:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Law college through CLAT if I am a student of B.Pharma

CLAT test allows law aspirants to join the top law colleges in the country. For appearing in the CLAT (Common Law Admission test) you need to have clear 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. There are institutes like which offers the integrated course via correspondence and the fee structure varies between rs 45, 000 to rs 1.5 lakh annually.
Janhit College Of Law
LL.B ( 3 years)
Greater Noida
Graphic Era Hill University, Bhimtal (Nainital)
BBA LLB. (Hons.)Nainital
All India Institute of Local Self Government
Sanitary Inspector Diploma Course
Mumbai
The Oxford College (Arts, Law, B.Ed)
Bachelor of Academic of Law and Bachelor of Legal Law
Bangalore
Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies (Dwarka | Saket).
LLB ( Bar Council Of India Approved)
Delhi
Shri Balaji Institute Of Management And Technology
PGD in Legal Process Outsourcing
Faridabad
Alliance University - Alliance School of Law
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - Bachelor of Arts,Bachelor of Law
Bangalore
AVR Educational Foundation (Guidance and Distance Learning Resource Centre), Lucknow
Master of Law
Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?