17th February 2013, 12:39 PM
jakl

Am I eligible for UPSC entrance exam? I have completed Homeopathy degree

i hv gust completed homoeopathy degree .which exam of upsc i m elegible

8th June 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC entrance exam? I have completed Homeopathy degree

I am bhms intreni student i want appear upsc and md exam
29th December 2017, 06:40 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC entrance exam? I have completed Homeopathy degree

# As you have completed homeopathy degree, you are eligible to apply for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC every year.
# This exam is conducted to recruit the candidates for group-1 positions in states in administrative and police departments.
# Educational qualification required for this exam is Graduation in any discipline from UGC approved college or university. Final year degree students are also eligible to apply for this exam.
# Age limit to apply for this exam is 21-32 years for General category, 21-35 years for OBC candidates, 21-37 years for SC and ST candidates.
# And the candidate must be citizen of India and must be physically and mentally fit to apply for this examination.
# Selection procedure of this civil services exam is :
-> Preliminary test to shortlist the candidates for main exam and it is conducted in two papers and they are aptitude test, general awareness
-> Main exam is descriptive type and is conducted in nine papers
-> personal interview and medical fitness test will be conducted to the candidates who cleared the main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?