6th March 2013, 08:56 AM
Piyush2312

How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility?

Please send me details abt how to get admsn in govt. Engnrn college in maharashtra and what are eligiblity things for open cast

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility?
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  4. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  6. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission? -- [New]
  7. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  8. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  9. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  11. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  13. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  14. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  15. Which are the Micro Biology colleges in Amravati?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do diploma in Petrochemical?
5th April 2013, 08:20 AM
being aman

Default Re: How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility?

You have to write MHTCET exam which is conducted by Directorate of Technical

Education (DTE) for about 85% of the total seats. Rest of the seats are

filled through AIEEE.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates must have completed 10+2 through Maharashtra State Board or

or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

There are four rounds of counseling
20th April 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility?

Is domicile certificate necessary to appear in enterance exam for CET ?
19th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage to gate for open candidate for to get admission
26th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

which brach watage for girl and she ambitious want IAs upc and safe loacatation safe city
1st June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

how to get How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra for obc candiate? What is the eligibility?
1st June 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How many minimum marks required in MHTCET exam.for admission in government engineering collage for S.C.category student?
1st June 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How many minimum marks required in MHTCET exam. for admission in government engineering collage for S.C.category student?
1st June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

how can we get admission in maharashrta govt college for engineering for student who is out side maharashtra
6th June 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i am prasad shelke from pune board scored ,66%in 10 2 exam.&mt cet Passed 80 marks,how i get aidmission in govt.eng.collage in mahrastra.
30th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

how to get engineering government colleges in mp and other states.
can we get admission in that colleges through jee mains counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?