6th March 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th in other CBSE school after completion of 11th?

can i get admission in +2 in other cbse school after completing +1?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  2. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  5. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  6. Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?
  7. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  10. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
  11. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doinging 10th from Open School?
  12. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  13. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  15. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th? -- [New]
  16. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  17. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  18. Admission in class 12th of other school is possible after studying 11th from other school?
30th March 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th in other CBSE school after completion of 11th?

can i get admission in 12th cbse after completion of 11th from other board ?
19th April 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th in other CBSE school after completion of 11th?

if some one had taken admission in another school in class 12th in same city can cbse approve the same after submitting the required documents.pls inform as i have done same and afraid if there is any problem i will loose my 1 year
15th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

In present time according to the latest rules laid down by cbse board, can we take arts stream in 11th class in cbse schools?
14th April 2015, 09:37 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can get admission in other CBSE School after completion of 11th.But before getting admission in other School first get information about that school where you are going to take admission and also think that why you are going to change the school.What are the problems with this school? and are these problems not in that school where you are going to take admission?
After getting the answers of these questions you should go for the change of School.Some schools admit students directly on the basis of Previous result and Some take interview for the admission.So be prepare for the interview and you should have good academic record in 11th Class if you are going to change the School.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?