17th August 2012, 06:37 PM
magadumbi mulla

Can I join defence as officer after 12th?

when forms will issued for10+2 ? my hieght is 167cm and weight is 48kg . can i join any defence as officer after 12th ?

10th September 2012, 04:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Can I join defence as officer after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magadumbi mulla View Post
when forms will issued for10+2 ? my hieght is 167cm and weight is 48kg . can i join any defence as officer after 12th ?
Hey friend,

To join in Defence right after completing +2,is by writing the entrance exam as it is the only procedure for it.

The entrance exam which you need to write in order to join in Defence is by writing the NDA Exam as you satisfy the needed qualification for it as per the education qualification.

The Defence forces of India which includes such as:

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air Force

To join in these forces you need to satisfy the seperate qualification for them and they include such as:

-> Nationality

-> Martial Status

-> Age Limit

-> Education qualification

-> Physical Standard

Qualification Needed:

The candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India and must be a unmarried male candidate

The age limit needed for the exam is that you need to have 16 1/2-19 years

Education qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that you need to have completed +2 and for joining in Indian Navy or Air force you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects

You need to be physically fit as it is very important

If you tend to satisfy them all then you are eligible for applying for the NDA Exam and if you are satisfying then you can apply in 2 modes namely:

>> Online

>> Offline

For more information regarding the NDA Exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
10th September 2012, 07:48 PM
acdc017

Default Re: Can I join defence as officer after 12th?

yes you can join The Indian National Army as an officer after your 10+2.The UPSC conducts the exam twice a year once in october and once in april.If you are from science stream then u are elligible for all 3 branches ,,army ,navy and air force but if you dont have maths and svience you are elligible only for army.Your age on the commencement of the course should be between 16 and a half- 19 years
18th April 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to join airforce i have 70% in 12 (PCM)and BUT i am 19 1/2 year old so i am NOT eligible to NDA 2013 SO pleass give me some information
2nd June 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir which type of study and knowledge is required to join airforce or to pass the nda exam?
26th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can i join in defense officer i have only 65% in plus two science exam
26th November 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a die hard Army aspirant .tell me all possible entries....
27th November 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join army..I am hsc passed.BuT I can't apply for nda as I am already 19 yrz of age...so pllz help me
27th November 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

A girl can apply in air force after ba
14th April 2015, 09:48 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes,you can join defense as officer after 12th.The indian army recruit the candidates in both technical and non technical group.NDA Exam,X-group,Y-group and other are the exams for the 12th passed students to join Indian Army.The X-group exam is for technical field means for the PCM Group Students.

The Y-group exam is for Non Technical Group Students means any group students can apply for this Exam.These Exams is conducted by the Army Recruitment Board.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy Exam.This Exam is conduted by UPSC.This Exam is conducted twice in a Year.PCM group Students and other can apply for this Exam.This Exam is conducted for all wings as Air Force,Navy and Army.This single test is for these three navals.

You can also go in Rallies to join Indian Army.Every state army conducts rally time to time to recruit the 12th Passed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?