8th February 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?

am i eligible for bsnl jto exam? am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  2. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO?
  3. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after MSc in Electronics and Communication? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for Electronics and Communication students?
  4. about bsnl JTO exam
  5. Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?
  6. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  7. How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?
  8. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  9. BSNL JTO question papers for Electronics and Communication?
  10. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  11. Is a B.Tech 3rd year student eligible for BSNL JTO exam?
  12. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  13. Eligibility and dates for BSNL JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a final year B.Tech student appear for BSNL JTO exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO if I am a student of electronics and instrumentation final year
  16. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO test while studying in 3rd year
  17. Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO of electronics and communication with solutions?
  18. What is the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam? BEst coaching center for BSNL JTO exam
8th February 2011, 12:28 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?

Hello Friend
BSNL-JTO stands for Bharat sanchar Nigam Limited-Junior Telecom Officer..and it is basically for the graduate studants.

You have to wait for one more years for fulfilling the criteria of BSNL-JTO,here is thee eligibility criteria for the post:

1.You must be an Indian citizen.

2.You must hold Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology
Students who are appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.

So you will have to wait for one more year.Best Wishes.
8th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Biswa_NMIET

Default Re: Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?

Yeah, u r eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Applicant must possess as a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.
11th February 2011, 07:45 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

You can apply for the BSNL-JTO exam in your final year. As you are in your 3rd year of graduation in ECE you have to wait one year more to apply for this exam.

Because the eligibility to appear in this exam is that the candidate should complete graduation in any one of the streams of engineering:
Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/Civil/Computer Science/Radio.

So you will be eligible to apply in the final year of graduation.

Best of luck!
16th February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a 7th sem Electronics and communication student can i apply for this exam
2nd March 2011, 07:13 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student
BSNL-JTO stands for Bharat sanchar Nigam Limited-Junior Telecom Officer..and it is basically for the graduate studants.
apply for the BSNL-JTO exam in your final year. As you are in your 3rd year of graduation in ECE you have to wait one year more to apply for this exam.
Because the eligibility to appear in this exam is that the candidate should complete graduation in any one of the streams of engineering:
Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/Civil/Computer Science/Radio.

good luck
2nd June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for bsnl jto exam? am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication 2011
please tell how can i apply for that??
16th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 58%in my btech degree am i eligible for bsnl?
9th July 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an engineering student of final year of electronic and communication branch, i want to know about the examination date of jto interrence exam, and cyllabus.
12th July 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me what might be staring salary?
20th August 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

how to get application ?
20th August 2011, 06:11 PM
dhruv007

as you are the 3rd year student , you must have to stay for one year more, because the minimum eligibility for BSNL-JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER is you must have possess as a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.
28th August 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Hllo! sir i am a 3rd year student from Electronics and Communication branch and till now my aggregate is going at 74%...is this %age is enough for the eligibility criteria for BSNL_JTO in kanpur, sir what is the basic salary and how much time we have to spend in this company for first promotion....my e mail is [email protected]
19th September 2011, 11:15 AM
saugata2008

BSNL conducts JTO exam every year .
Eligibility criteria -
1.BE/B.tech from any recognized university .
2.BE/B.tech in -
ECE
EE
EEE
Radio
CS can apply .
3.You can be applicable up to 30years .

So , to apply for the exam you have to be a student of four year's bachelors degree .That means as a diploma student you can't apply for BSNL JTO .

Thank you
19th September 2011, 11:20 AM
saugata2008

BSNL conducts JTO exam every year .
Eligibility criteria -
1.BE/B.tech/Diploma from any recognized university .
2.BE/B.tech in -
ECE
EE
EEE
Radio
CS can apply .
3.You can be applicable up to 30years .

So , to apply for the exam you have to be a student of four year's bachelors or three years diploma degree .That means as a diploma student you can apply for BSNL JTO .

Thank you
20th September 2011, 01:33 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam :

I'm sorry to say that you can not apply for it.

Educational Qualification :
The candidate must have a graduation degree from any recogniged university but they should have the stream from this below :

1.Telecommunication
2.Computer Science
3.Electrical
4.Information Technology
5.Electrical

The final year candidate can also apply for this.

Age Limit :
The age of the candidate must be within 21 to 30 years.
But SC/ST candidate there is 5 year age relaxation and for OBC there is 3 year age relaxation.
1st September 2012, 09:43 PM
vp raja

jobs for msc in ecs
13th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

wats the minimum marks that bsnl going to take btech student?
2nd January 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir im doing my 4th year of b.tech ,ece branch . can i apply for bsnl jto exam....????
30th September 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am presently doing Mtech and I am working in a corporate company. I am very much interested in BSNL job. Could you please let me know which kind of job in BSNL can I get and how to prepare for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?