14th March 2013, 09:15 AM
amandeep kaur sokhal

How to do training at TCS Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

i am student of B.tech 3rd year and want to do training at TCS banglore what is procedure for registration?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to do training from TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year IT?
  3. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  5. What should I do for Summer Training from TCS having completed 3rd year of B.Tech?
  6. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  7. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  8. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  9. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  11. How to do training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in IT sector like TCS, HCL? What is the requirement for B.Tech 3rd year
  13. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  15. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  16. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  17. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
24th May 2013, 02:03 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do training at TCS Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

Hi

There are two way to apply to TCS bangalore.

1. Try to get the contact of HR
Make your CV very appealing and send it to the HR
If the HR find any suitable position to provide Training, they would contact you

2 Another way is to push your CV through any friend and relative working with TCS.
In this case, chances are more to get reply.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?