1st April 2013, 09:21 PM
sowlux

How to join Air Force in flying branch? I am a pre fina year girl student

I am prefinal year girl student & i hv persued 80% upto my 5th semester

i want to join in airforce (fying branch) ,Am I eligible to apply for this post ?

Related Questions:
18th June 2014, 07:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force in flying branch? I am a pre fina year girl student

Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
25th September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force in flying branch? I am a pre fina year girl student

Hello, I have completed my 12th and want to apply for fighter pilot. How can I be a part of it?
3rd August 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM AGIRL AND I WANT TO JOIN ARMY,,BUT I HAVE CERVICAL PROBLEM,,SO IS THERE ANY ISSUE
//?
6th August 2019, 12:34 AM
palabhishek1499

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowlux View Post

I am prefinal year girl student & i hv persued 80% upto my 5th semester

i want to join in airforce (fying branch) ,Am I eligible to apply for this post ?
One can join Indian Air force through CDS or AFCAT.
CDS is conducted twice a year by the UPSC. Candidate with bachelor's degree in any subject are eligible to apply for the examination.
For AFCAT candidate with B.tech degree with 60% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for examination.
For more information, go through the given links:
www.sarkariresult.com
www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?