9th October 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I be accepted into Flying branch of Air Force if I do laser treatment for my Eyes having spectacles now?

Sir, I want to join in Indian Air Force in flying branch. . But im having spectacles. If any laser treatment or any other medical treatment for improving eyewitness for a selection,Can be accepting me in flying branch or not. .? If anybody see tis message. .please reply.

14th November 2011, 11:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be accepted into Flying branch of Air Force if I do laser treatment for my Eyes having spectacles now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join in Indian Air Force in flying branch. . But im having spectacles. If any laser treatment or any other medical treatment for improving eyewitness for a selection,Can be accepting me in flying branch or not. .? If anybody see tis message. .please reply.
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible foe FLYING branch of Indian air force because you can not qualify the medical exam conducted by IAF.
In my opinion you can apply for some other govt. job

so
all the best!
19th February 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be accepted into Flying branch of Air Force if I do laser treatment for my Eyes having spectacles now?

Is dat compulsory to pass nda for joining flying branch ? Is dr any other way to join IAF. . ?
21st March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study in class 10 and iam very week in maths can i join airforce flying branch.
21st March 2012, 10:28 PM
gurmit.pgi

Medical Standards for the Flying Branch

If you are applying to the Flying Branch, you must remember that apart from the general physical standards, there are some standards that are specifically applicable to you. Listed below are the physical requirements applicable to both men and women applying to the Flying Branch.

Vision

Distant Vision 6/6 without spectcles.
Near Vision N-5 each eye.
Color Vision CP-1(ML T).
Manifest Hypermetropia must not exceed + 2.00 Dsph "Myopia - Nill" and Astigmatism + 0.75 DSph.

As the above medical standards doesnt recommend you for the flying branch in Indian Air Force. But you can apply for Technical and Ground Duty Officers.
27th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i have no its -1.5 for both eyes,am i applicable for flying branch?
7th June 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am Jainit here, i am currently 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace Student.
I want to pursue my further carrier in IAF(flying branch). can u please guide me whats the physical criteria to join, i also do wear Specs...but i read somewhere on internet, you can join flying branch except Fighter Pilot, is it true??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?