3rd April 2013, 09:37 AM
raj chowhan

How to do Aeronautical engineering?

I want to do aeronautical engineering. I have a eye problem. My eye power is ( -2.5 and-3.5 )and i'm wearing specks too. can i join and do aeronautical?

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  11. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  15. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  16. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
11th July 2015, 12:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical engineering?

You can pursue Aeronautical engineering by two ways.

*** One of the simple way is to complete your 12th class first then apply for the bachelor of aeronautical engineering via entrance test.

*** Secondly you can complete your diploma after 10th and then you have to appear in the LEET exam.

On the basis of your rank in the lateral entry test you will got any college for pursuing aeronautical engineering.

Here is some best colleges for aeronautical engineering :

** Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

** Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

** Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

** Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

** Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

** Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

** School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

** Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

** Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

**Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

For you kind information i want to tell you that the fee in all the above colleges are too less, so my suggestion to you is that you should work hard in your secondary education and try to score as much as you can.

Also crack the entrance exam with good rank to secure your seat in any of the above listed college.
12th July 2015, 06:14 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical engineering?

-> If you passed your 12th then you can apply through the entrance test like AIEEE, on the basis of your rank you can get admission in any good college that provides aeronautical engineering.

-> If you have passed you 10th then first you need to go for diploma of 3 years duration and then you can take admission in degree directly in second year through LEET examination.

Admission procedure will be on the basis of entrance test and your previous studies marks. Also take care of the reservation seats or quotas that may help you to take admission in good institute.

Following are some colleges in India that provides Aeronautical Engineering Course:
->NMIMS' Academy of Aviation
Maharashtra

->Samalkha Group of Institutions
Panipat , Haryana

->School of Aeronautics, New Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

->Shashib College of Engineering
Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka

->School of Electronics, Devi Ahilya University
Indore , Madhya Pradesh

->St. Mother Theresa Engineering College
Tamil Nadu - Other , Tamil Nadu

->Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology
Andhra Pradesh - Other , Andhra Pradesh

->Srinivasan Engineering College

->Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur

->Tagore Engineering College
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

->SNS College of Technology
Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu

->Tagore Engineering College
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

->Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka

->Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Andhra Pradesh - Other , Andhra Pradesh

->C M Engineering College
Secunderabad , Andhra Pradesh

->Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu

->Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology and Management
Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?