15th April 2015, 12:31 PM

How can I apply for Summer Training in Noida being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
in Noida, UP. I want to do my Training during
summer vacation. Please tell me how I apply
for summer training in Noida?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  4. Options available to do summer training in Greater Noida and Delhi?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  6. Where in Noida should I do summer training for 2 months after ECE 2nd year? Names of companies where I can apply?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in ICICI Bank, Noida?
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  11. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  12. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  14. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best company in Noida for B.Tech CS summer training?
  18. How should I apply for summer training?
12th July 2015, 05:14 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in Noida being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?

See, for applying in any of the government organisation or in a private one, the procedure is same(it will be discussed below). The thing is that, in private ones the fee of the summer training is more but then they provide proper training to the candidates.

On the other hand, in government firms, the exposure is great but you have to take the initiative yourself to learn because there the officials won't take any pain in explaining things to you. You yourself need to show curious attitude for learning.

Now, the educational qualification:-
# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (of your relevant discipline) from a recognized university.

Also, you have to submit the following documents :

>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of the organisation in which you are willing to do the summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?