26th April 2013, 06:17 PM
more_gayatri

In which department to apply if I am 29 years old?

i m 29 years, textile graduate from j.j.school of arts,mumbai,
will u please tell me which department i can apply..?

28th August 2015, 05:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which department to apply if I am 29 years old?

There are many sectors in which you can apply being 29 years old some of the best options are given below:-

You have the option for your career in administrative field for which the upper age limit is 30 years.

You have the option of probationary officer in banking sector for which the upper age limit is 30 years.

You have the option of becoming junior engineer and senior engineer in Indian Railways for which the upper age limits are 32 years and 34 years respectively.

You do have the option of lectureship as well as in law in order field for which there is no age limit.

There are much more options for but these are the best among the several. Also if you belong to reserved category candidate then you will get extension in upper age limit as per the government norms and hence there will be lots more options for you.

To check the other qualifications required to for joining any of the department mentioned above you must log on to their official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?