29th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?

I've got 92 % in 10th and 93% in 2nd puc science .
I had taken a break of 1 year after 2nd puc .will it affect my campus selection after B.E .

3rd May 2013, 02:10 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had taken a break of 1 year after 2nd puc .will it affect my campus selection after B.E .
No it will not create any problem during campus placement if you have one year of gap after 10+2 and Engineering admission time.

During campus placement you will have to meet these Eligibility :-

-->>Your minimum marks in class 10 and 12 should be 60%.
-->>Your minimum CGPA in Engineering should be 7.5
-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
-->>You should not have more then 2 years of gap.
-->>Your English Communication Skill should be Good.

During Placement session questions are asked from :-
~Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
~English Grammar and Comprehension.
~Numerical Aptitude.
~Data Interpretation.
~Technical Section :- In this sections questions will be asked from your engineering stream.

Campus selection Phases :-
~Written test.
~HR Round.
~Technical Round.
~Telephonic Round.
~Personal Interview.

Most of the questions will be from Reasoning,Puzzle,English and Basics of Technical Knowledge.So for deep study of each and every subjects then only it will be possible for you to get pass in the campus selection.
12th August 2013, 10:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No, 1 year gap is not going to affect your future placement. Certain companies like TCS don't allow candidates with more than two year study gap. MNC insists specific cut off marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. Selection process in usual cases are made through written test, GD, and interview. You must have good technical knowledge and soft skills to get through the recruitment process.
13th August 2013, 09:38 AM
ece304
Member+

>>Don't think about 1 year gap.If you have proper reason for that you can explain it to them.They will accept it.

>>Your percentage in tenth &inter is good.They will think about reason for your 1 year gap.

>>If you secure good percentage in BE based upon your knowledge and luck you will be selected

>>Different companies fix different cufoff for percentile but minimum is CGPA of 7.

Wish you good luck........
13th August 2013, 03:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

My dear friend,

You did not mention whether you have completed BE course or you are pursuing BE course.

In order to be eligible for many companies after completion of BE course, the minimum academic qualification required is career 60 in the sense you should have completed all your academic levels with minimum 60% of marks.

The percentage of marks that you secured in 10th class and 12th class are excellent.

If you repeat the same performance in your BE also, surely you can get job opportunity.

Better to get the job opportunity in campus selections itself through on campus Interview because your percentage of marks will be given importance here.

Once you come out to the outside market without having job after BE, it is very difficult for you to get the job as the competition is too high.

You are telling that you are having a gap for 1 year after completion of your 12th class.

That is not a problem at all. When this question was asked in the Interview, you can say the proper reason. Better to say any issue related to health.

Definitely they will accept that.

For MNCs, they will accept the candidates to appear for the selection procedure with a gap of maximum 2 years.

If the gap is more than 2 years for the candidates in academics, then they will not allow the candidates for selection procedure.

The selection procedure may include the following rounds
Written Exam
JAM
Group Discussion
Technical round
Interview

The key points which will benefit you in getting success in the selection procedure are subject knowledge and communication skills.

Wish you all the best.
14th August 2013, 09:16 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Your percentage in 10th and 12th is good and it is required in the campus selection.

You have taken a break after 12th. I don't think there is any problem in that. Many students prepare for entrance exams during that period, so it is understood.

Normally top companies have an eligibility criteria for campus selection, which is --

Candidate should have done 10th and 12th with minimum 60% marks.

Candidate should have scored 60% marks in engineering

There should be no backlogs or arrears.

There should be no gap of more than 2 years in the academics.

So, you don't need to worry about the gap, instead try to get good marks in B.E. also, so that you get good campus selection.
24th July 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 78.5% marks in madhyamik but I have not 60% marks in HS I got 59.4% in HS now I am reding BE .Can it creat any problem in campassing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?