31st January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Will a student going B.E computer science and engineering get a job in current scenario?

will a student doing B.E. computer science and engg get a job in current scenario.please let me know the job opporunities in the MNC companies

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  2. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  3. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  4. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  5. Which branch will I get after scoring 250793 in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Forest Service for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) student? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue M.Tech in NIT Raipur in computer technology after completing engineering?
  9. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  10. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  11. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  12. How can I get a job in IT company after completing B.Tech and diploma in computer science
  13. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  15. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  17. Tips to get a job in Infosys? I am a computer science engineering student
  18. Can I apply for government job? I am a final year B.Tech computer science and engineering student
8th February 2013, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will a student going B.E computer science and engineering get a job in current scenario?

You can try for a job in MNC like Infosys or Wipro. You need to satisfy some eligibility requirements to apply for a job in these companies. Usually candidates with at least 60 -70% marks can try for a job here. You need to qualify the selection test of the concerned company to get selected. Recruitments are conducted frequently in on campus/off campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?