21st July 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET after scoring 46% marks in graduation? I have done B.Ed from HP university

I have done B.ed from HP university in 1999. I want to know whether I 'm eligible for tet with 46% marks in graduation.

2nd October 2012, 01:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET after scoring 46% marks in graduation? I have done B.Ed from HP university

Teachers Eligibility Test or TET is state level exam to select teachers for state government schools. The Teachers Eligibility Test exam is conducted by each state separately. It is the responsibility of the state Education board to conduct the exam.

It is mandatory for the states to conduct this exam to recruit teachers for Class I to VIII in schools funded by the state government. In case a state is not conducting its TET exam then it will have to select teachers on the basis of CTET entrance exam.

CTET is central level exam for selecting teachers. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. This exam is conducted for selecting teachers for schools funded by the central government.

This exam has been made mandatory in order to improve education standards in India. It was noticed that educational standard in government schools was poor which which teachers were main reason. This lead the Ministry of Human Resources and Development to introduce this exam and made it mandatory for the selection of the teachers.

To appear for the exam your score in graduation is not considered but your percentage of B.Ed course is taken into consideration.

Eligibility

1. A Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. After graduation you need to complete Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree.

3. You need at least 55 percent marks in B.Ed to appear for TET exam.

4. There is no age limit for the exam.
24th September 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET after scoring 46% marks in graduation? I have done B.Ed from HP university

i score 43 percent in graduation in 2010 and 72 percent in B.ed can i eligible in TET exam.
24th January 2014, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

i am a jbt i did my graduation in 2005&B Ed but my score in graduation is 48% can i improve now
31st July 2014, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation from HPU as a private student in june 2013 with 47%.Can I appear for improvement of my scores now?
8th November 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I am passed B.A. with 39.80%u2022/%u2022 & b-ed 60 %u2022/%u2022 , Tet marks is 90
am I eligible for up shikshak bharti 2011.
27th December 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed B.A. with 39.80%u2022/%u2022 & b-ed 60 %u2022/%u2022 , Tet marks is 90
am I eligible for up shikshak bharti 2011.
hi
my name is kittu. My question is what u did. CTET OR UPTETE. actually in graduation my percentage is very low about 43% but in b.ed i got 60%. Can i apply Ctet exam. can u share your number.
23rd February 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE WITH 46.5% MARKS AND APPEARING IN B.ED AND 70% MARKS IN H.S EXAM AND 53% MARKS IN M.A. CAN I APPLY TET EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?