5th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Are M.A students eligible for TET entrance exam?

Pl clarify whether ma education from andhrauniversity andhra pradesh candidates eligible for tet exam conducted by ap govt?

6th November 2011, 12:38 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are M.A students eligible for TET entrance exam?

Teacher Eligibility Test for Teachers Recruitment

Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V:
  • Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
    OR
  • Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education
    OR
  • Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education

Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:

• B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
    OR
  • B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
    OR
  • B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education , in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
for more detailed information on Eligiblity for TET is click here click here
6th November 2011, 01:00 PM
tejesh_09

Definitely you are eligible for TET as you are in M.A. class.

TET stands for TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST which is for recruitment of teachers for two category of classes:-

Educational qualification:-
For class I to V:-

Senior Secondary with 50% marks or 2years Diploma holder in Elementary Education/4 years bachelor in Elementary Education/2 years Diploma in Education.

AND

For Class V to VIII:-

Bachelor degree in Arts or Science or 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/1 year Bachelor in Education.
6th November 2011, 07:37 PM
miiky

Eligibility criteria for TET entrance examination:-

B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education , in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
10th November 2011, 11:09 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir, Teacher Eligibility Test for Teachers Recruitment
* Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
* Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education , Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education

* B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
* B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
OR
* B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education , in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
6th January 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

iam bsc passed but not completed bachelor degree in education .am i eligible for tet
9th January 2012, 01:40 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Sir, Teacher Eligibility Test for Teachers Recruitment
* Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
* Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education , Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education

* B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
* B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
OR
* B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education , in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
24th February 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 41% in graduation and 57 % in senior secondary. i am in result waiting for B.Ed. Am i eligible for any tet?
30th April 2012, 04:59 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education , Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in EducationMinimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII: B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary EducationB.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
30th April 2012, 05:00 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education , Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in EducationMinimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII: B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary EducationB.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
18th September 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 10years teaching experience in English subject. I have done graduation in functionall English with about 80 marks in functional English for 2years. Later I did M.A English correspondence from Panjab University. I also have experience as IELTS Instructor.I got 1st prize in a curriculum development seminar conducted by The Hindustan Times Newspaper around 60teachers were present at Chandigarh venue.NOW THE BIG QUESTION I HAVE NOT DONE BED AM I ELLIGIBLE FOR TET??????? Any help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?