1st May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which one is beter for doing engineering between Manipal and SRM?

Which one is better for doing Engineering Manipal or SRM for higher study Mtec from abroad.

2nd July 2016, 09:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is beter for doing engineering between Manipal and SRM?

1. SRM university is more better than Manipal in every respect and without any doubt. There are four campuses of SRM university, three in Chennai and one in Delhi NCR. Out of all these four campuses, SRM University at KattanKalathur campus is the best one for pursuing Bachelor of Technology.

2. This campus also has students from foreign universities and collaboration with foreign university for different programmes. Admission in SRM university is done on basis of its own entrance examination called SRMEEE. You can appear for this exam and crack this exam with good rank in order to do B.Tech then M.Tech from abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?