10th May 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

List of the courses after 2nd PU in electronics?

i have just finished my 2nd pu wid 82% in pcme. im interested in electronics..i wish to persue engineering bt my cet marks are very low.. i am from a middle class family so i cant afford to join in management quota.. are there any other options or courses in electronics other than BE in electronics wich i can persue aftr my 2nd pu? plz help

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  2. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  4. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  5. List of some courses that I can do after passing B.E in electronics engineering?
  6. List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?
  7. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  8. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  9. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Courses which will help me in getting a job after 2nd year ETC?
  11. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore?
  12. Which are the courses in which MS degree is offered? List of the courses in which MS can be done?
  13. Training and courses after btech 2nd year
  14. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. List of courses that can be done in Electronics Field? Which are beneficial for job purposes?
  17. Which are the valuable courses in Chandigarh or Mohali? I am in B.Tech 2nd year Electronics and Communications
  18. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
14th May 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the courses after 2nd PU in electronics?

What r the courses after 2nd pu in pcme other than engineering ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?