11th May 2011, 03:36 PM
pri_sar07

Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hi m dng my 2nd yr BE ECE.Can u please assist me with some of the courses that i can take up during my summer hols by which i could gain practical knowledge in the stream of electronics and communication engg.. and would also be of use in the near future.

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  2. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  5. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  6. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  8. Which summer training is suitable for B.Tech Electronics and Communication engineering student? -- [New]
  9. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
  10. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  15. What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?
  16. Additional courses to study along with B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  17. How to do Internship at L&T during summer vacation?
  18. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
16th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?

courses that should be compltd in holidays in b.e e&c
19th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?

to do embedded software which courses should we have knowledge about it
25th April 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the courses and duration that i can do during my holidays after even sem ..........the institutions details but only in noida or delhi
20th June 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me can i do c, c or web desigining???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?