20th March 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Which are the valuable courses in Chandigarh or Mohali? I am in B.Tech 2nd year Electronics and Communications

I 'm in B. Tech. 2nd year of electronics and communications. I want to do some valuable courses frm Chandigarh or Mohali. Plz suggest me whr to go.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  2. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best institute for 6 weeks summer training in Chandigarh or Mohali for B.Tech(E&TC) students?
  4. How to get entry into Air-Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communications)
  5. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
  6. ITI Mechanical after 12th at Mohali or Chandigarh?
  7. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  8. Is Aerospace engineering available in Thapar? How much marks are required in AIEEE to secure a seat?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Training and courses after btech 2nd year
  11. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  12. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  13. What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student
  14. List of the courses after 2nd PU in electronics?
  15. Complete address of IISER, Mohali
  16. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  17. Information about training program of 6 months?
  18. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
16th January 2012, 03:36 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: Which are the valuable courses in Chandigarh or Mohali? I am in B.Tech 2nd year Electronics and Communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I 'm in B. Tech. 2nd year of electronics and communications. I want to do some valuable courses frm Chandigarh or Mohali. Plz suggest me whr to go.
hello
you want do additional courses that is very good thing if your desire to learn you can do these courses either in chandigarh or mohali because your are the one who is going to study so trust your self and clear your confusion and take a step all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?