11th May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in BHU BSc Biotechnology?

what are the procedures for admission in bhu bsc. microbiology.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  6. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  7. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  9. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  10. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Horticulture and B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to take admission from BHU to BSc hons in computer science
  15. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  17. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  18. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
8th June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in BHU BSc Biotechnology?

I am out student of 12th from Andhra Pradesh and ,i want to know that can i get any seat in any of top most colleges for b.sc in biotechnology
29th June 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bhu for bsc zoology or chemstry (hon.)?
30th September 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in BHU BSc in biotechnology?
I have passed my plus2 from nepal in science with including biology and i am very much intrested to study bio.tech in BHU,so can i get seat in BHU for b.sc in biotechnology
14th December 2013, 06:15 PM
bk prakriti

Smile Re: What is the procedure to get admission in BHU BSc Biotechnology?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3616889]I am out student of 12th from kanpur UP and ,i want to know that can i get any seat in any of top most colleges for b.sc in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?