11th May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 10th class in CBSE board?

Can we get admission in 10 class in cbse board...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  2. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Can I get admission in class 10th under CBSE Board?
  5. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  6. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  7. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board? -- [New]
  8. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  12. Class 9th failed can get promoted to class 10th?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  14. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
  15. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  16. Can I get admission in 10th class after completing 8th class in CBSE board?
  17. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
18th May 2015, 03:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 10th class in CBSE board?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education .It is one of the most reputed board with its school all around the India and as well as many countries around the Asia .It provides the education upto the higher secondary level in English medium .

Sorry to inform you that you can not get admission directly in the CBSE Class 10th because for appearing in the 10th board examination a student must have to be enrolled with the CBSE from their 9th Class atleast .

But if you once have been registered with CBSE in your Class 9th and you have to leave your school because of any reason then there is the provision of continuing of your class 10th directly with any new school affiliated to CBSE using the same registration number .For this you will have to go through a little procedure .

So for more details about the procedure of same log on to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?