21st December 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I Join NDA after passing 10th? I am from CBSE

after class 10 can i join nda? and i am from cbse?

4th January 2013, 12:40 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I Join NDA after passing 10th? I am from CBSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after class 10 can i join nda? and i am from cbse?
Hi

I feel that you are not well aware about the NDA and its Criteria's. I am hereby providing you with some important facts and details about this exam. NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. Its conducted in the form of an Entrance Exam which is done by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year in the months of April and August.

It recruits and selects candidates for the various posts and jobs of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. But there are certain rules and Eligibility Criteria's which a boy must fulfill before he can be eligible to take part in this exam. They are listed as follows :-

1. You should be an UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATE. No females can apply for the NDA exam as per its Criteria's.

2. Your age should be in this range 16.5 to 19 years on 1st July of the year of applying. So this is also a very important and stringent factor.

3. Educational Qualification should be such that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or have appeared in your higher secondary board exams only then can you apply.

4. SCIENCE students are open to apply for any of the 3 wings, but the COMMERCE AND ARTS can only apply for the Indian Army.

5. Physical and Mental fitness is also a must for this exam..

Now coming to your query, I would have to say that you are not eligible for the NDA as of now as you do not meet the minimum educational qualification. So on your part, what is required now is that you should take up the desired stream for your Higher Secondary Studies and then devote 2 more years for it.

Only after that can you apply for the NDA Examination. Though the Notification is out for NDA 2013. Click Here to see how to apply online.

Also for more information, Click Here..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
6th March 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I Join NDA after passing 10th? I am from CBSE

Sir I am in 10 after 12 I wana do NDA and sir if I passed there is gaurentted job and how much time this takes after 12 class from starting
23rd December 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am gurbinder singh. I have a very intrest for joining army force. I want to join army in any condition.So please i request to you tell me how i can join army after passing 10th class. I am from CBSE
18th May 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am sushant yennamwar. I have an intrest to join navy. So i request you to tell how can i join navy after passing 10 exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?