14th May 2013, 10:12 AM
vivek vyas

Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?

where is automobile colleges in gujarat for 50%?...could u please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  3. How to join 6 weeks wordshop training in automobile sector at Gujarat?
  4. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  5. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  6. Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  8. How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?
  9. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
  10. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
  11. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student? -- [New]
  12. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which colleges offer lateral entry to Automobile course in Gujarat and Maharashtra?
  14. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  15. List of branches related to Automobile? List of colleges which are offering M.Tech courses?
  16. How to join BCA in Gujarat? List of the colleges?
  17. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
9th July 2015, 06:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?

List of best automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50% as given below.

1. ITM Universe, Vadodara

2. Indus University, Thaltej, Ahmedabad

3. Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, Gota, Ahmedabad

4. Parul Group of Institutes, Vadodara

5. L.J. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad

6. L. D. College of Engineering, University Area, Ahmedabad

7. SAL Institute of Technology & Engineering Research, Sola Road, Ahmedabad

8. LDRP Institute of Technology and Research, Gandhinagar

9. UKA Tarsadia University, Surat

10. Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad
11th July 2015, 05:59 PM
madhavi namani

Default Re: Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?

List of best automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50% as given below.

1. ITM Universe, Vadodara

2. Indus University, Thaltej, Ahmedabad

3. Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, Gota, Ahmedabad

4. Parul Group of Institutes, Vadodara

5. L.J. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad

6. L. D. College of Engineering, University Area, Ahmedabad

7. SAL Institute of Technology & Engineering Research, Sola Road, Ahmedabad

8. LDRP Institute of Technology and Research, Gandhinagar

9. UKA Tarsadia University, Surat

10. Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?