5th May 2010, 01:32 PM
Deyashinee

Can I expect a seat for MBBS? I have got 115 marks out of 200 marks in WB JEE for medical

I will get 115/200 in West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for MEDICAL. Can I expect a seat for MBBS?

Thanks in advance.

Deyashinee

Related Questions:
  1. Where do I get a seat for MBBS after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET? Last rank admitted in Nellore Narayana Medical College?
  2. Can we expect a medical MBBS seat after scoring 101 marks?
  3. Can I expect seat with a score of 76 marks in IIT-JEE being a candidate from SC category?
  4. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 106 marks out of 180
  5. Can I get a medicine seat in government college after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET and 945 in intermediate?
  6. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 200 marks in B.Arch JEE?
  7. Whether 200 marks in JEE entrance can get me B.Arch course admission?
  8. How to get admission in PEC or NIT? I have scored 115 marks in JEE mains
  9. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 115 marks in MH-CET in Maharashtra being a NT-C candidate?
  11. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  12. What rank can I expect after scoring 112 marks in COMEDK in Medical Entrance Exam? Which MBBS college can I get?
  13. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS after getting 115 marks in WBJEE Medical Exam?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET?
  15. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  16. Can I expect admission in MBBS or BDS having 128 marks in WBJEE Medical 2016? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
  18. What was the last year cutoff of ISAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2012, 04:31 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I expect a seat for MBBS? I have got 115 marks out of 200 marks in WB JEE for medical

Hello,
Well as far as I know you have to give the examination on three subjects to make it in WBJEE. Those subjects are "Biology", "Physics" and "Chemistry". Now, you say that you will get 115 out of 200. But what about the other 100 marks of the third subject. Also by looking at the examination score, no one predict the admission possibilities in medical. I need to know your rank also in the examination.If your overall rank in WBJEE is 115, then it is really good and you will definitely make it in a good college and that too in general specializations. Normally around 2000 ranks are allotted for different medical universities. The seats may be filled before 2000 rank also, according to the number of people applying for medical posts. You just participate in the medical counseling, if and only if you have got a valid rank in JEE. The college will depend on the fact that how many people are there before you and which college they will choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?