27th May 2013, 09:35 PM
nivedhaakumar

What is the procedure to study Journalism after doing BSc chemistry?

i do my b.sc chem,now.but i want to study journalism,what are procedure for i do?then,i do as a side course itself.

28th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Journalism after doing BSc chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivedhaakumar View Post
i do my b.sc chem,now.but i want to study journalism,what are procedure for i do?then,i do as a side course itself.
Students aspiring for Masters in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924.
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
9th July 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Journalism after doing BSc chemistry?

Is it necessary to give entrance to take admission in journalism after passing Bsc Hons (chemistry). And if it is necessary then please tell us the procedure for it
3rd June 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study Journalism after doing BSc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?