20th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Air force? I am a BSc chemistry student

sir i m Bsc chemistry..after the passing of Bsc i have join the airforce..so please the procedure of air force.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  5. Are there any government jobs in Indian Air Force after passing BSc(Chemistry)
  6. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  7. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Indian Air Force? I am a BSc student
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy being a student of Science stream?
  11. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
  12. How to get a government job in Indian Air force after passing BSc Chemistry? What is the process for the job?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
  14. How can I join indian air force? -- [New]
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  16. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Air Force after engineering? I am an engineering student from St Aloysius Institute of Technology
  18. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?
5th March 2013, 10:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air force? I am a BSc chemistry student

You can join air force by qualifying CDS. Graduates in any subject can apply for CDS. Science graduates can apply for Navy, Air Force and Army. To join air force through CDS, age of the applicant must be less than 28 years. The exam is conducted by UPSC. Detailed information can be collected from UPSC portal.
26th April 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air force? I am a BSc chemistry student

i am a bsc chemistry student.how to join indian air force?
27th August 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 62 % in aggregate 60 in math & 51 in physics but 37 in chemistry can i join indian airforce.
29th August 2015, 08:57 AM
JSD.

Indian Air force is good decision for serving the country.For this you have to appear in the entrance examination known as CDS.This examination is conducted by the Upsc every year.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is, to have a bachelor degree in engineering stream or in science stream.Also the appearing aspirant's age must lie in between 19 year to 23 year for the Air force wing.

As you have completed your bachelor degree in Chemistry section, so by this you are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria. If your age falls on the 19 year to 23 year Than definitely you can appear in this exam.
31st August 2015, 11:55 PM
Rashmuu

Definitely you can go for the Indian air force after completing your bachelor degree in science in Chemistr branch.For this you have to appear in the CDS examination.This exam is conducted by the UPSC.

The eligibility for this exam for the Air force academy is to have a bachelor degree in science/engineering from a recognized university with good percentage.Only male candidate are allow to give this exam.The age of candidate must lie in between 19 year to 23 years.
27th November 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm still doing my Bsc (chemistry) with PCM aa combination subject.
what are the way after BSC to join navy and air force as an officers?
9th May 2021, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

bsc chemistry students are eligible in indian air force. As girl.!?? Throw cds exam..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?