31st August 2011, 03:30 PM
shivanand baliga

How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?

sir i have completed my b.e in electrical and electronics. how to join marine.. ma height is 5.5 am i eligible...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to join marine line after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics branch
  4. Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after completing Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  6. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Any tests to be answered to join marine engineering after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  13. How to do marine course after electrical and electronics
  14. Is there any scope in marine engineering after completing B.E in Electronics?
  15. How can I join marine after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream
  16. After completing B.Tech Mechanical how can I join 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  17. How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  18. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
11th January 2012, 06:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?

Your query has less information regarding whether you are asking for further study or job prospect in marine. If you want to pursue in marine engineering then basically for pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications is a good percentage in plus two or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Physical fitness is a must requirement, and you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.An entrance exams conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc to get admission for this course.And if it is for job scope then there are several job for B.E in electrical and electronics such as electrical engineer project manager ,tendering, sales and support ,engineering control pannel,etc..
18th February 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?

sir im doing my final year BE EEE and i would like to join in marine, which college is best suitable to join in marine course after BE EEE and also please tell me the procedure.kindly mention the preferred type of marine course after BE EEE.
19th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a marine engineer after completing b.e in electronics
31st March 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed btech in electrical &electronics engg..in 2010 with 58% but I didn't get any job still now what I have to do now give me suggestion?
3rd April 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i'm final year be student studying electronics and telecom. can i join marine after completing it nd plss tell the procedure too. thanku
11th May 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed BE Electrical in 2004 from RGPV Bhopal. My subjects in 12th were Physics, Maths, Chemistry, English passed from CBSE . I want to join as Marine Officer as Electrical Engineer. What are course available for job prospectus. Please advise me. Mob-9662901367. Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?