19th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering?

is it possible to get admission in iit aeronautical engg. By giving mechanical gate exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  3. How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  6. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  7. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. Apart from IIT which is the best institute in Bangalore to pursue M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
  9. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  10. Which type of test should I apply for to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of this course in IIT?
  11. Is IIT necessary for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?
  17. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
2nd April 2014, 04:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering?

There are 15 IITs which offers various undergraduate, post graduate and research programmes. There are limited seats almost 10,000 seats in all IITs and the competition is really tough. For under graduate courses, you need to complete the class 12 exams minimum with 60 per cent marks. You have to appear for the entrance exam conducted for IIT.
IIT Madras offers B.Tech in Aerospace engineering which is a 4 years course. The admission is done on the basis of entrance test and JEE advance score card. There are other post graduate level courses like M.Tech in Aerospace, Microelectronics & VLSI, Chemical, Computer Science and Engineering, Power Electronics & Power System.
3rd January 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering?

We want to study aeronautical engineering computer science group is accept or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?