20th September 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?

can i get admission for aeronautical engineering without givin aieee nd iit entrance exams

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  4. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  5. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  11. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  14. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  15. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  16. How is the career in aerounatical engineering? What entrance exams I need to give?
  17. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
20th September 2011, 03:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?

To secure admission in any engineering college in the country it is a must to appear for the entrance exam. Admission will be based on the score of the exam and also the marks in 12th standard. So you need to check which entrance exam score is accepted by the institute and apply accordingly. Other than IIT and AIEEE most of the states do conduct their own state level engineering entrance exam. The score in the exam will be accepted by most of the institutes in the state.
20th September 2011, 04:31 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?

Dear friend,
Its is sorry to say but no you cannot get admission for aeronautics engieering without giving the entrance exam of aieee and iit.
but yes you can apply for other collage if you don't want to give exams.
so.All The Best for your Future
20th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Post Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?

Dear friend,
Its is sorry to say but no you cannot get admission for aeronautics engieering without giving the entrance exam of aieee and iit.
but yes you can apply for other collage if you don't want to give exams.
so.All The Best for your Future
20th September 2011, 04:56 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend it is not possible to take admission in aeronautical engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT entrance exam..

To take admission in Aeronautical engineering you have to appear in entrance exams like-
AIEEE, IIT, WB-JEE etc...
After qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in any engineering course..
But there are some colleges where you can take admission through management cota..

My suggestion is go through the entrance exam..
All the best..
20th September 2011, 07:10 PM
vinchel

Giving the IIT-JEE and te AIEEE will give you a chance to get admission in some of the most prestigious institutes like NIT,IIT etc... The most in demand seats are in these institutions. Please refer to the website of IIT-JEE and AIEEE for the complete number of seats and the name of colleges.

Else you can try for the state entrance exams and for other good institutes like Manipal University,VIT,SRM etc... Dont go blindly into self-financing institutions without a glance at their placement record and quality of teaching.
5th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aeronautical engineerig only given wb-jee exam?
18th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

which is the best collage in india for aeranautical engineering? and how many years will reqired for completing engineering in aeronautical?
6th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Ujjwal 1801

there are colleges like SRM University and hindustan college of engineering from where you can do aeronautical engineering.forms are available now and you can also get admission in these colleges through management quota.for further details 8056075874
23rd May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in iit or any other best colleges in india by giving aieee?
23rd July 2012, 06:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving entrance exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE.
But without IIT-JEE and AIEEE, you will not get any good college like IITs, NITs, IIITs, or any other deemed universities.
You will get only private colleges which will not give you better placements.
So, it would be better for you to prepare for these exams and get admission in good colleges.
However, if you don't want to give entrance exams. Take direct admission in good private colleges that may offer you better placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?