20th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?

I am a 1st pu student. PCME is my stream. I aspire to become a scientist in astrophysics. And i want to know that which entrance exam shd be taken for astrophysics.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  2. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  3. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  6. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted? -- [New]
  7. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  10. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  11. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  12. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  13. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  14. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  15. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  17. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  18. Which entrance exam should I join for Astrophysics?
17th July 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?

good morning sir/madam. now I am completed b.sc physics with 70% marks. I want to do m.sc astrophysics or astronomy in Kerala. I just want to know that is there is any colleges offering m.sc astrophysics or astronomy? and also is there is any entrance exam and what is the syllabus for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?