20th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I join for Astrophysics?

Which entrance exam should be taken for astrophysics?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?
  2. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  3. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  5. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  7. Which entrance exam should I join for Astrophysics?
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
  10. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  12. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted? -- [New]
  13. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  14. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  16. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  17. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Entrance exams which need to be written? Any good college in Tamilnadu?
  18. Is ISRO offering degree course in physics or astrophysics or Maths? How can I join it? Is there any entrance test for that?
11th October 2015, 08:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I join for Astrophysics?

Here I am giving you name of some best entrance examination for Astrophysics as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>

:: Joint Entrance Screening Test

:: Indian Institute of Astrophysics Screening Test (IIAST)

Also Pondicherry University conducts an entrance examination for admission in to the MSc Astrophysics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?