28th June 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for intermediate of CMA without foundation? I have completed B.Com just now

Sir, i have completed b.com just nw. I want details about icwa course.. Can i appear for intermediate of cma without foundation? Are there any specific rules?

14th July 2017, 11:34 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i appear for intermediate of CMA without foundation? I have completed B.Com just now

You can directly apply for CMA Intermediate course as you have completed your graduation. To appear CMA Intermediate exam, You need to register online for CMA course.

Registration Process
- Visit the site : www.cmaicmai.in/students
- Press the tab "Click Here".
- Select the course which you are applying for.
- Check your eligibility and Select the type of coaching whether Oral or Postal. Click on tab "Ok".
- Fill the required details in application such as Personal Details, Address Details, Qualification Details etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature and Make a payment online for application fee.
- Registration Number will be generated after verification and authentication from Directorate of Studies.
- Study Materials will be dispatched after generation of registration number.

Registration Dates
You can register online throughout the year. You should register at least four months before the examination. CMA Intermediate is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December. For June Session, You should register before 31st January of the examination year. For December Session, Register before 31st July of the examination year.

Registration Fee
- Foundation Course : Rs.4000/-
- Intermediate Course : Rs.20,000/-
- Final Course : Rs.17,000/-

CMA Intermediate Course Syllabus
- Financial Accounting
- Laws, Ethics & Communication
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management
- Taxation
- Advance Accounting
- Auditing & Assurance
- IT and Strategic Management
30th September 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i appear for intermediate of CMA without foundation? I have completed B.Com just now

Can I give costing inter exams partly ? Like first group 1 and then group 2
19th December 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what type of % is to be shown after graduation completed nd I want to prepare inter without appear foundation exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?