18th April 2011, 10:56 AM
sampu.andul

Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school

I am a bengalee and from a bengalee medium school. so can i give my iit exam in bengali
send details on my email id soon....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school
  2. Is it possible for me to get a chance to work in NASA after completion of class 10th from bengali medium school? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  4. Can I do BSc in Microbiology if I am a Bengali student?
  5. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  6. Is it compulsory to learn the state language to become a Sub Inspector?
  7. Whether the question papers of JEXPO are also printed in Bengali language?
  8. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  9. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  11. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  12. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?
  13. Is it possible to answer IIT JEE entrance test in Bengali? Are IIT question papers available in Bengali? Can scientific calculators be used?
  14. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  15. Whether Bengali medium students can get chance in FIITJEE?
  16. Is there LLB course available in Bengali medium through correspondence?
  17. Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?
  18. Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?
9th March 2012, 08:17 PM

Arrow Re: Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school

no you cannot attempt for iit-jee exam in bengali and the paper will not be in bengali (as you are a bengali medium student).sorry but true you can opt for any other entrance exam which is conducted in your medium of language if i get any information about it i can mail you please send your mail id to me.
22nd May 2012, 06:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school

Hi

IIT JEE is the All India Entrance for the Engineering colleges for the aspirants of the IIT colleges.
These are the top most technical universities in our country.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the IIT JEE is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board.with at least 60% aggregate in it.
Also IIT grants only 2 consecutive attempts for any student.

Anybody not meeting the above mentioned criteria's will not be entertained for the IIT JEE.

Now coming to your question, I would like to inform you that IIT JEE is only conducted in 2 mediums which are : ENGLISH & HINDI.

You CANNOT give the IIT JEE paper in the Bengali Medium as it is not published in this language. You should know Either English or Hindi to attempt this paper.

Try for the English one as you must have studied this as a subject in your Schooling.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd May 2012, 08:11 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampu.andul View Post
I am a bengalee and from a bengalee medium school. so can i give my iit exam in bengali
send details on my email id soon....
IIT JEE IS THE TOP MOST ENGiNEERING ENTRANCE EXAM

there are the top most technical universities in our country.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the IIT JEE is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board.with at least 60% aggregate in it.

Also IIT grants only 2 consecutive attempts for any student.

I would like to inform you that IIT JEE is only conducted in 2 mediums which are : ENGLISH & HINDI.

You CANNOT give the IIT JEE paper in the Bengali Medium as it is not published in this language(MOTHER LANGUAGE).
You shouldattempt in English or Hindi only.

Try for the English one as you must have studied this as a subject in your School and college.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?