10th July 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to do MBA part time in SRM university

what is the eligibility for odin MBA part time in SRM university...?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether SRM deemed university is autonomous for B.Tech part time course?
  2. What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?
  3. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  4. Information regarding part time B.Tech course in Mechanical of SRM University? Can I change my study center in Hyderabad for this course?
  5. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  6. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  7. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  8. Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  10. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  13. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
  14. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  15. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  16. List of universities offering MBA as part time? How can a B.A passed candidate apply for the same
  17. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  18. Best short term part time courses for MBA student? Can I do AutoCad course?
2nd July 2016, 10:24 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do MBA part time in SRM university

** The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.

** For MBA part time course in SRM university you should have bachelor degree with a minimum of 60%.

** You can submit the application form with the application fee at Director, Directorate of Distance Education of SRM university.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Directorate of Distance Education
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur – 603 203,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, India
Ph: 044 – 27452270 Extn. 1407, 27453433
18th June 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do MBA part time in SRM university

i have submitted my part time mba application form in srm ramapuram .I wanted know the status of my application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?