14th July 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admission in BIT Sindhri

what is the minimum marks required a general and obc candidate to get admission in BIT sindri

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum rank required in Jharkhand Combined engineering entrance exam for general candidate to get admission in BIT Sindhri
  2. Minimum rank required for a general candidate to take admission in BIT Sindhri through Jharkhand combined engineering entrance exam
  3. What is the rank required in JCECE to take admission in BIT Sindhri
  4. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in BIT Sindri
  5. Will I get BIT Mesra after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE? Minimum marks required for BIT Mesra admission?
  6. Will I get admission in BIT Sindhri after scoring a rank of 2157 in JCECE?
  7. Is there any percentage criteria for admission in lateral entry in BIT Sindhri?
  8. Is BBA possible after passing 12th Arts?
  9. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in BIT Mesra, Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in BIT Ranchi?
  11. Can I get admission in BIT Sindhri in any branch after scoring 205 rank in JCECE -- [New]
  12. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  13. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  17. What is the syllabus for B.Ed? Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Ed?
  18. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
2nd July 2016, 10:53 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in BIT Sindhri

** BIT is Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri.

** BIT Sindri is a Government engineering college in Jharkhand, India.

MARKS REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION IN BIT SINDHRI

** For general candidate = Up to rank 750 (55-60 Marks)

** For OBC Candidate = Up to rank 1000 (50-55 Marks)

CONTACT ADDRESS

District Dhanbad, Sindri, Jharkhand 828123
Phone: 0326 235 0495
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?