19th April 2011, 08:46 PM
sama 747

Colleges which provide Forensic Dentistry course? What is the scope in it?

i want to pursue a course in forensic dentistry.kindly let me know the colleges which provide this course and do tell me the scope of this branch.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  2. Shall I have to pass any entrance exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Career options left after completing BDS except MDS or Clinical Practice?
  4. How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?
  5. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  6. How can I apply for forensic dentistry after completing BDS?
  7. Scope in PG in Public Health Dentistry? Which colleges in India offer the course?
  8. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  9. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  10. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  11. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  12. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  13. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  15. How to pursue career as a Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope and which are the colleges?
  16. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  17. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  18. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
18th August 2011, 06:07 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Colleges which provide Forensic Dentistry course? What is the scope in it?

Quote:

i want to pursue a course in forensic dentistry.kindly let me know the colleges which provide this course and do tell me the scope of this branch.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/colleges-provide-forensic-dentistry-course-what-scope-126669.html#ixzz1VNZp1qXN
hello friend
following are the colleges provide forensic dentistry course :

1.Kastuba medical college-Manipal ,Karnatka
2.The grant medical college and sir jamshedjee jeejebhoy grp of hospitals-Mumbai ,Maharashtra

3.Institute of medical sciences -Varanasi ,UP
4.Motilal Nehru Medical college-Allahabad
5.Lady hardinge medical college-New Delhi
6.Guahati Medical college
7.jawaharlal nehru medical college
8.Dr. N.T.R university of health sciences
9.Government college of dentistry Indore
18th August 2011, 06:08 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Colleges which provide Forensic Dentistry course? What is the scope in it?

Quote:

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/colleges-provide-forensic-dentistry-course-what-scope-126669.html#ixzz1VNZp1qXN
hello friend
following are the colleges provide forensic dentistry course :

1.Kastuba medical college-Manipal ,Karnatka
2.The grant medical college and sir jamshedjee jeejebhoy grp of hospitals-Mumbai ,Maharashtra

3.Institute of medical sciences -Varanasi ,UP
4.Motilal Nehru Medical college-Allahabad
5.Lady hardinge medical college-New Delhi
6.Guahati Medical college
7.jawaharlal nehru medical college
8.Dr. N.T.R university of health sciences
9.Government college of dentistry Indore
29th May 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between mds in forensic odontogy and msc in forensic odontology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?