2nd August 2013, 06:39 PM
fffffffvvv

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post? I have scored 43% in B.A

sir i have 43 percenttage in BA but 50 Pecent marks in Graduation . am i eligiblee to apply for TGT post.

30th March 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post? I have scored 43% in B.A

sir, i have passed b.a. from Magadh university, bihar with 60%, can i eligible for TGT/PGT
22nd October 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post? I have scored 43% in B.A

Can a bba graduate to fill t.g.t (social science) in up l.t. grade exam? Can you provied me educational qualification criteria in up board
9th November 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcom pass with economics & business studies in all three years of graduation & english in one year.i have done b.ed with teaching subject s.st.am I eligible to apply for tgt s.st?
23rd August 2018, 02:00 AM
Tutu12

No, you are not eligible for PGT and TGT post , because eligibility criteria for PGT and TGT are:

For PGT
Candidate have master's degree from recognized university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in concerned subject.
And knowledge of computer applications.

For TGT
Bachelor's degree from recognized university with 50% marks aggregate in concerned subject.
B.ED from recognized university.
Should pass CTET paper-II.
Teaching in hindi and english medium.

Knowledge of computer applications.
28th October 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 42% in my BA and in 12th ( science) I have got 52% . Sir I belong from SC cetagory and also cleared CTET paper I & II....and sir I have also done b.ed with 62% marks... please tell me that CAN I APPLY FOR TGT or PRT of KVS?
9th August 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can computer hons with math and physics eligible for tgt physics
18th February 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 44% in graduation BA Hons eng but I also secured more than 50% in ma eng. Am I eligible to apply for Tgt English at kvs
27th April 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Ohidul,I have 54.6% marks in Physics (hon),B.Ed .can I apply for tgt teacher(Science) in kvs
15th January 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a pass graduate from Calcutta University with Hindi one of the Subject. I scored 42% and in Hindi 46%. I have completed my B.Ed. I belong to ST community. Am I eligible for TGT Hindi in CTET?
11th June 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

If ctet give relaxation to obc who secure less then 50% then why kvs does not ..what will happen to those candidate who clear ctet ??
16th June 2021, 08:43 PM
Iffa0786

Eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post:-

B.ed or equivalent qualification required
Bachelor's degree from any recognized university,
With 50%marks
CTET is required.

Age limit :-30years
19th June 2021, 01:59 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post :

Candidates must be less than 21 years of age to apply for this post.

The candidate should have at least B.Ed/BTC or any other Training Certificate to be eligible to apply.

To get selected for this post candidates have to undergo a written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?