5th September 2012, 04:16 PM
satabdi samajdar

Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation?

i have 43% marks at graduation,am i eligible for LLB?

12th September 2012, 04:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satabdi samajdar View Post
i have 43% marks at graduation,am i eligible for LLB?
You have scored very less marks in your Graduation and to get admission in LLB course you have to apply for the CLAT Examination. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and this examination is conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes LL.B & LL.M.

You will get admission in LLB course after Intermediate examination OR just after completing your Graduation.

Those who are interested to take admission after intermediate have to get admission in 5 year LLB course. But if you have already completed your graduation course are eligible to get admission in 3 year LLB Course.

The admission is strictly based on written test i.e CLAT Examination. To apply for this examination you have to scored minimum 50% marks.

There are many colleges who conducts his own entrance test for admission in LLB course and you have to apply for these test if you are fulfill the eligibility criteria. Because most of the colleges wants minimum 50% marks in your graduation and you have scored 43% marks. may colleges accepts 45% also but you scored less marks in your graduation.

So, please check the official websites of some colleges and check the eligibility criteria and if you find yourself eligible then you can apply for that colleges.
12th September 2012, 04:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law, is a 3 years under Graduate course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream within the age of 30 years.

You are eligible for LL.B. after scoring 43% marks in Graduation in those colleges which set an percentage criteria of 40% in Graduation. If there is entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course you can take the opportunity of the same and try to score handsome to get admission to LL.B. course on the basis of the mark obtained in the entrance exam.

Generally there is a minimum criteria of 50% marks to be scored in order to get admission to reputed Law School through entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test)
12th September 2012, 04:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the LLB examination.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT examination.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score minimum 55% of marks in graduation. The relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for Law course.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Your age should be below 20 years and relaxation applicable for the sc/st and obc candidates.

All the best.
12th September 2012, 06:53 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend
LLB - Bachelor of law.
With 43% marks you are not eligible for LLB.The candidate who want to applied for LLB the applicant have minimum 55% marks in graduation.The admission for LLB you have to attempt CLAT exam.
CLAT-COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST.For CLAT exam you siould have minimum 50% marks in inter. Age for exam is below 20.All the best friend.
15th September 2012, 01:37 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You are not eligible to join LLB because you are secured less marks in your graduation the minimum marks required is 55 % marks.
The candidate who are want to join in LLB crack the CLAT exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university

Secure the marks in graduation is 55% marks

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Both male and female candidates are applicable

Minimum age for this exam is 21 years

Upper age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates
20th December 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

for all the people posting above should improve their knowledge about CLAT.. CLAT is not the common entrance test for all law colleges.
21st December 2012, 12:30 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately your percentage is little short to apply for LLB course. However if you belong to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe then it would be possible to take admission. Otherwise I am afraid you can't apply for the LLB course.

Candidates need minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation to apply for LLB. Where you have scored 43 percent. You may get admission through correspondence but again such courses do not offer LLB degree.

The Law degree offered through correspondence is not accepted by the Bar Council of India. This eventually rules out the possibility of appearing in any Indian court as the lawyer. This makes correspondence course pretty much useless.

Only apply for them if you are willing to become legal expert in some company who is not necessarily required to appear in the court and represent the firm.

LLB Eligibility

1. Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit for LLB is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
31st December 2012, 05:42 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

LLB Stands for Bachelor Of Law.

Unfortunately you are not eligible for the LLB Course as you have just 43% marks in graduation whereas the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation by a student in order to be eligible to pursue LLB Course is 45%.

However this minimum % of marks is for General category Candidates.

The Complete Eligibility Criteria for admission to LLB course are :

* you must have completed your graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* you must have secured a minimum of 45% marks considering you to belong to General Category.

* If you belong to any of the Reserved categories , then you will get a relaxation of 5% marks.

* Your age must lie in between 21-30 years.

* Age Relaxation is also granted to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories.

This is te information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
31st December 2012, 11:45 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation?

Hi,

LLB stands for bachelor of Law.

You must have completed your graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

You must have secured a minimum of 45% marks considering you to belong to General Category.

If you belong to any of the Reserved categories , then you will get a relaxation of 5% marks.

Your age must lie in between 21-30 years.

Age Relaxation is also granted to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories.

As per criteria you are not eligible for LLB.
Cool...
5th January 2013, 09:09 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear There,

LLB - Bachelor Of Law.

No! you are not eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation.But if you belong to reserved quotas you get a relaxation of 5% marks.

The eligibility criteria set for admission to LLB course for General category Candidates are :

* Completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university with a minimum of 45% marks.

* Age must be in between 21-30 years.

* Relaxation in age is also granted to the candidates belonging to reserved quotas

Thanks
23rd February 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is clat compulsory for admission in llb ?
20th April 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

M i eligible for LLB admission in delhi university after gettung 43% marks in graduation
4th June 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What if the person who scored 43% in graduation and done a Post Graduation Diploma Course from Renowned Institute and scored above 60%? Is he then eligible for admission?
13th August 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I have 44.33% marks in Graduation. But eligibility to get admission in LLB is 45% is there any way for me to get admission? I am in general category.
30th September 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is qualification for clat exam?
and sir my next question is
if any person have below minimum marks in graduation for llb admission but what percentage he required in post graduation.is he entered in llb admission on the basis of post graduation class.
19th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.COM/MBA after scoring 43% marks in graduation?
15th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 44.1 % in graduation so can I get admission in LLB pls confirm.
Also have done 3 years software diploma course From NIIT.
6th March 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com but percentage beloew 45% and have the MBA degree with 67% am I eligible for LLB on the basis of MBA percentage.
7th April 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation with 43.88%. I want to take admission in LLB so can I get admission.

I have done NCC B Certificate from 32 UP Batalian NCC.
I have done Scout certificate and* Polio Certificate* from my school.
17th April 2016, 06:31 PM
Rathis kumar Dey

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 40℅ marks in graduation?

I got 40℅ marks in 2 yrs B.Sc course from University of Calcutta in 1992
As per Bar concil of India & UGC am I able to join 3 yrs LLB course
23rd June 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 40% in graduation and 53% in post graduation, am i be able to get admission in LLB? Will they accept post graduation 53% ?
12th August 2016, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I got 45% in graduation from d.u sol now i want to do llb course so what is the admission process and in which are the colleges i can be apply for doing llb course..?,, Tell me please
28th January 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Do I am eligible for DU llb after getting 48% in graduation Nd wht is d age limit for d same
9th February 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M i eligible for LLB admission in delhi university after gettung 43% marks in graduation
Dear,
No,you are not eligible for this. Generally you have to get 45 % in graduation and if you are belonging to others sc or st caste there is 5%relaxation.
22nd April 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation and 52% in postgraduation?
22nd April 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation and 52% in postgraduate ?
28th April 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 44.5% marks in Graduation from Delhi University?
12th August 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

If I have less than 50 %marks in my graduation in mathematics honours then is there any course for me in law field after graduation?
Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?