12th August 2013, 09:46 PM
dipali7

Which is the best between MSc IT and MSc computer science after completing BSc IT

after completed B.Sc.IT, can I do M.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE? AND which is best M.Sc. IT or M.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE?

30th September 2015, 02:38 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best between MSc IT and MSc computer science after completing BSc IT

***After completing B.Sc-IT (Information Technology), either you can go for higher studies or apply for a job. It totally depends up on your interest.but in comparison between Msc(IT) or Msc(computer science) You have to choose Msc(IT).because you have already study the subjects of IT in bsc.

**following are some suitable courses available for you:---

*MSc. IT
*MCA
*MBA
*MS etc.

>>>If you are thinking for a job then you can apply for:

--Software Engineer / Programmer
--Developer (.NET / JAVA / C++ etc...)
--Network Administrator
--Database Administrator
--Network Programmer
Tester
--System Analyst
--Business Analyst..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?