27th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?

i am a 12th fail student as i will re-appear in october but i dont want waste this year of mine so are there any short duration courses available for me which would be beneficial for me in my future...please will you suggest some known courses for me which would be easily available for me i my town....?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  2. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  3. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  4. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  5. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  6. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  7. Which are the short term courses after passing 12th? -- [New]
  8. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  11. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  12. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  13. How to do short term course after completing 12th MCVC?
  14. Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?
  15. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  17. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  18. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
17th June 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?

I am fail in sy b com exam and next exam is came after 1 year so i dnt want to waste my one yr so plz sugest me wht can i do
13th July 2011, 08:59 PM
sonam wangdi

Default Re: Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?

hi friend..
there are lots of courses that you can do after you class 12.. but you better do those kind of courses that will be help ful to you.. i mean those course which are related to the field that you want to go in the future...
i hope you understand what i am saying..
so i am help less , so if you specify you stream i might be able to help you a bit..
so any how do the courses which will be hlepful in the future.. when you go for your further studies..
thank you...
2nd August 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom , now i am working in a mfg. co. of Electrical control panel , for last 12yrs , Having knowledge
of all electrical items , like estimation, making electrical drgs, production .but not knowing very much about current flow & its needs . so i feel that i must do diploma in ele. engg. can i do this now i am 31 (female),is any course available in our mumbai to complete my knowlege & having engg. post, suggest me that.......its time to do or not.
thanks
4th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

is the value of b.com prog from a regular college equal to that of correspondance or certainly higher?
5th August 2011, 02:56 AM
suchiii

There are many short term courses available after 12 in various field but you should go for that course in which you have interest,so that course become beneficial for future prospective.There are so many computers courses available and some courses like fashion design ,interior decoration ,you should choose the course in which you have interest.
1st September 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is sagar lived in goa. i passed my 12th with 68% and presently i am working in school as an ldc, i want to do diploma course in liabary science. plz provide me available info.
15th November 2011, 01:06 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
to tell you the truth there is no short term course available after 12th which will be beneficial to you...because beneficial things can never be achieved in shorty term you have to try hard in any case...atleast you complete your graduation then you can find some short term courses that will be beneficial to you...in my suggestion you can do engineering after your 12th if you belong to science stream it will take only 4 years and will be very much beneficial to you..
choice is all yours..
14th December 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a BCA student and i want to do some short term course between this.So can you please suggest me some courses which will be helpful for me.
1st August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hi..i have completed my 12th...and left one more month for my college to start....i wish to do any short term course....can any one suggest a good course for me?
27th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

HHii i hv passed my 12th sci wid58% plZz suggest me a short term cource in biology coz i hv intrest in dat plz
3rd April 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

hii I have given exams recently of class 12th commerce. . There is muvh time for the college.. iwill do b.com h .. till that suggest me short term courses which will help me ... as I wanna go to banking job PO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?