24th November 2011, 10:58 PM
chintamani chandra

What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?

sir mining branch accha branch h na mere ko mining branch me jada interest h lekin uska liye mere ko aieee me kitne rank me mil jaya ga mining branch .....mere matlab h jada se jada kitne rank me.........plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  2. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  3. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Expected All India rank in AIEEE after getting 100 marks?
  6. What will be my probable rank after scoring 80-85 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get with these marks?
  7. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  8. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  9. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU? -- [New]
  10. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
  11. What AIEEE rank is needed for admission in B.Tech in BIT Mesra Jaipur branch?
  12. Procedure of CS after completing B.Com(Hons)?
  13. How to do B.Tech in Civil from Rajasthan, Gujarat, Noida or MP? I have scored 118000 AIEEE rank and 85% in 12th
  14. List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?
  15. What will be my rank after scoring 75 marks? I wrote ICET exam
  16. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  17. Career options after B.Sc.(Hons.) in Botony?
  18. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
25th July 2012, 09:25 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Post Re: What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?

hello,
http://www.scribd.com/doc/95844187/Aieee-Cut-Off-2012

go to the link provided you will get cut offs for all branches in every institute of aieee.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?