25th August 2013, 05:19 PM
MOHIT KUMAR KAPOOR

Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering

Hello sir i am student of btech(2nd year) in mechanical engg. Sir please send me name of the books which help in clear the exam of IPS. MY email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  2. Names of the books for GATE Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Can I select any one of my engineering subject as optional subject?
  4. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  6. Names of the books to prepare for B.Tech CSE 2nd semester? Study materials for the same?
  7. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of the books to prepare for RTO exam? I am a B.E mechanical engineering student
  9. How can I become an IPS officer after doing BCA in 2nd year? Books to be referred for IPS?
  10. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  11. How can I prepare for HAS/HPS examination? I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student
  12. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  13. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Which are the best books for IPS preparation? I am an engineering student in final semester
  15. Books to be referred to prepare for IAS? I am a 2nd year student of B.E Mechanical
  16. Books to be referred for civil service examination? I am a B.Tech student in 2nd year CSE
  17. Which books are best for communication engineering?
  18. What type of study is most important for IAS or IPS? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
12th May 2014, 03:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR KAPOOR View Post
Hello sir i am student of btech(2nd year) in mechanical engg. Sir please send me name of the books which help in clear the exam of IPS. MY email id is [email protected]
IPS Stands for (Indian Police Service) and This Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission for every once in a year. In order to eligible for IPS examination then the applicant should be passed in under graduation course in any discipline from recognized University and Candidates should not be more than 30 years and less than 21 years and Upper relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.

Books for IPS Entrance Examination:-

=Indian Polity, Governance and National Movement : Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Author: N. D. Arora
Publisher: Access Publishing India Pvt Ltd
Rs. 295

=CSAT Civil Services Preliminary Examination: Basic Numeracy for General Studies
Author: Arun Sharma
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing
Rs. 315

=Cracking the CSAT Paper - 2 : Civil Services Aptitude Test 4th Edition
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Rs. 775

=CSAT Topic-wise Solved Papers: 19 Years General Studies 1995 - 2013
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Rs. 320
15th June 2014, 11:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR KAPOOR View Post
The Pearson CSAT Manual 2013: Civil Services Aptitude Test for the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination
by Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

CSAT Conceptual Approach (Paper - 2) by P. N. Roy Chowdhury
Publisher: Pearson

ndian Polity, Governance and National Movement : Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Author: N. D. Arora
Publisher: Access Publishing India Pvt Ltd
Rs. 295

CSAT Civil Services Preliminary Examination: Basic Numeracy for General Studies
Author: Arun Sharma
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing
Rs. 315
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?