6th December 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

ello
I am a second year btech mechanical
engineering student of IIT ( BHU ), Varanasi.
How can I apply for internship in Sail and Tisco ...???
Please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in TISCO for B.E.(ME) 2nd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  5. Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
  8. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  9. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  10. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  11. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  12. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  17. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
10th December 2014, 01:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for internship programme right from the second year of engineering. However, since you are in second year of engineering you have very less chance of getting internship opportunity from companies like TISCO and SAIL. This is because you are in the second year and have less knowledge of your domain and no professional experience or professional training. Hence you should pursue training now, and then in the third year you can go for internship.

In order to avail internship opportunity you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of the concerned company with your resume and academic background certificates. You need to get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date. They sometimes ask for the NOC letter from your college.
20th February 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

I am a second year student in mechanical engineer from bput Orissa,how can I applied for internship in sail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?