31st March 2012, 09:15 PM
Ananya Bhattacharjee

How should I prepare myself to get a 1st class? I am doing graduation in English

HELLO,
this is Ananya, i am doing my graduation in english..2nd semester..and i want to know two things...first,how should i prepare my self for getting a 1st class..and second,i want to start my preparation for NET exam...what steps should i take...please suggest..

Related Questions:
  1. Should i go for IES if I am a 1st class in PG in Economics and my English is not good?
  2. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  3. Which are the best books for GK and English for Banking
  4. What should I do to prepare for IAS examination after completion of MA English graduation?
  5. How to improve English and how to prepare for other papers for Civil Services Examination?
  6. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  7. How to prepare for 1st standard student for Olympiad exam for English and Maths? What is the syllabus?
  8. How to prepare for aptitude of MNC companies? How can I prepare for English?
  9. Can I study M.A.(History) if completed M.A. in English?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  11. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any chance to get recruited in Indian Air Force? I have done my 1st class graduation in B.Com
  13. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  14. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  15. How may I get previous year sample question papers of class 12th(PCM and English)? How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to join B.Sc course in USA?
  16. Who is the right person to get admission in Army school? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed in LPU?
2nd June 2012, 03:11 PM
SANDEEP_TRIPATHI

Default Re: How should I prepare myself to get a 1st class? I am doing graduation in English

hello annanya,
the languages subjects like english can be learnt by reading english newspapers (times of india ) daily. learn more and more books which are based on bio graphy. the best thing to omprove your englisg is always talks 5 -10 min in front of morror. you will recognize your weak part.
2nd June 2012, 03:31 PM
siddhv25

Default Re: How should I prepare myself to get a 1st class? I am doing graduation in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananya Bhattacharjee View Post
HELLO,
this is Ananya, i am doing my graduation in english..2nd semester..and i want to know two things...first,how should i prepare my self for getting a 1st class..and second,i want to start my preparation for NET exam...what steps should i take...please suggest..
Dear Ananya,
First of all you should be determined to study that much to get 1st class for any study. It hardly needs 2-3 hrs. of study everyday but the condition is you should be studying honestly. Dont mug up your answers, only read them twice and thrice and try to understand the written material. If you have seen any movie and you are told a story you remember that for a long time, you can tell that to others as well write it on papers because you have understood the movie or the story told to you. The same way you should understand the part you read that is the best way to remember it for a long time.
If you want to prepare for NET , you should score minimum 55% in your post graduation. (50% for categories SC/ST) You should take the subject you are highly interested in unless you wont be enthusiastic to study it. You are only graduate appeared now, it does have time of three more years but start preparing for it keeping in mind the subject you are going to choose for post graduation.

Great luck

Thanks and Regards
7th August 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am totally confused. Either i didn't get idea still how to prepare for exam. I am doing my BA (english). I have no idea how to study and remember the literature. Can you give me some ideas so that will be helpful to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?