5th February 2012, 08:17 PM
sambhav sharma

How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field

hi my name is sambhav sharma doing b.tech in ece field and nw n 2nd year .i wanna to do my summer training in embedded system .so suggest me some good training institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  2. Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?
  3. What should an ECE student do in a summer course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  5. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  6. Is Robotics preferrable in comparison to Embedded system field?
  7. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  8. Scope and list of embedded system training institutes?
  9. Summer training in embedded system
  10. How to join training cum placement centre of embedded system
  11. Where can i do summer internship for 2 months in Embedded System in Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  13. Is there any internship for E&TC 2nd year student?
  14. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  15. Which course is better for summer training if someone wants to go in designing sector?
  16. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  17. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  18. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
8th July 2015, 02:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field

>> It is a very easy process to get the summer training from a company for this you have to take the permission letter of the summer training from your collage and submit it to the company representative and if there will be any seat for trainee they must allow you for it.

>> And be remember that everything that you learn and see there write it down daily in diary and at last make its power point report and a hard copy and submit it to collage and also you have to given also a presentation on it in collage as it is of the worth of 100 marks in degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?