3rd September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission into AP RGUKT IIIT?

Sir I am studying 10 th class.Please tell how much gpa I have to get to get admission into RGUKT IIIT of andra pradesh.

21st May 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission into AP RGUKT IIIT?

sir i have completed 10th class and i got gpa 9.7 and i am not a village student.my cast is BC-B.MY DISTRICT IS ANANTAPUR. now can i get seat in IIIT?
21st May 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission into AP RGUKT IIIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am studying 10 th class.Please tell how much gpa I have to get to get admission into RGUKT IIIT of andra pradesh.
sir i have got 9.7 in 10th class and i have the tooper of the school. still i have doubt of getting a seat in the academy.please help me
9th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I AM STUDYING 10TH CLASS.PLEASE TELL HOW MUCH GPA I HAVE TO GET TO GET ADMISSION INTO RGUKT IIIT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
5th February 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir I AM TOO STUDYING IN CLASS 10TH . NOW, PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH CGPA MUST I REQUIRE TO JOIN IN RGUKT PLEASE DECLARE IT IN NEWS PAPER PLEASE SIR....
5th April 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an ICSE student of bangalore and wish to study in IIIT, so could you please guide me over this.
14th April 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed ssc exam Please tell me how much GPA I require to get seat in iiit. Iam government school Caste :BC-B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?