15th June 2013, 11:51 AM
Sai Mounika Chowdary

What are the best projects in Metallurgical Engineering?

hello sir/madam, i'm passing my Metallurgy b.tech 2nd yr with 8.05 CGPA in RGUKT(IIIT).sir plssssssssss.......... prefer me what are the best projects ??????in metallurgical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get previous year papers for ICWA?
  2. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  3. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  4. How many seats are available in 2nd year government college for Metallurgical Engineering?
  5. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
  6. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Metallurgical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for ONGC after graduating in Metallurgical Engineering above 60%
  8. Which branch of engineering is better between CS, Electronics and Metallurgical?
  9. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  10. How to do Summer Internship in Metallurgical engineering
  11. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  12. What are the different mini projects for IInd year civil engineering students?
  13. Can I be eligible for M.Tech from Metallurgical Engineering?
  14. How many companies hire students of metallurgical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  18. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
25th July 2016, 11:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best projects in Metallurgical Engineering?

The name of best projects in Metallurgical Engineering as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> Failure analysis of a leaking Diesel Engine Manifold

>> Analysis of T11 Boiler Super heater Tube Rupture

>> Analysis of pitting problem in a potable water system

>> High temperature oxidation failure of aluminized steel heater tubes

>> Analysis of failed hip replacement in a medical implant

>> Development of wear resistant steel for hydro turbine

ETC...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?