5th September 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after passing graduation?

R/Sir,

i am graduate .i want to do b.ed and my subjects in b.a sanskrit, history,hindi,english so please tell me the best combination in b.ed

14th August 2015, 07:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after passing graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course to get understanding about the reaching method.

The eligiblity to appear in the B.Ed entrance examinationis candidates must have passed the graeahtion in any discipline from the recognised university with at least 55% aggregate. There are relaxation in the aggregate for the reserved category candidates.

So you are eligible to appear in the examination the stream of the graduation does not matter. Other than this kindly visit the university from which you want to pursue the degree for the notifications of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?